M.J., its great to have your silly ass back around!!! its been way too long dude!
Glad to see you around again!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
M.J., its great to have your silly ass back around!!! its been way too long dude!
Don't remember who you are, but welcome.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you traded my soul for pogs?Originally posted by Joranthalus:
remember Manga Jeff? He's back... in pog form! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
....suckers!
...ho-ho-ho! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Wow, welcome! [img]smile.gif[/img]
thanks everyone [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
SWEET!! Hey Steve!
I'll join the ranks in welcoming Manga Jeff. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
MJ,
...you know, a lot has happened since you've been gone. For one, I killed Baimun!
...two, Chaser is really Charlie Brown.
...three, Drau and Andyman discovered man love!
...four, Ghostdawgg got his ass kicked by Wife of Chaserfan for calling her camera, junk!
...Liberal John loses yet another debate! That makes, 3,491,802 in a row.
...but, some things never change. I'm still as handsome and as charming as ever!
...oh, and a few really good Spawn BBQ's!
Bookmarks